Land and Estate
Whether you are a farmer, landowner or the manager of a large estate, you may encounter diverse and often complex risks.Get a quote
Standard ‘off the shelf’ products may not take into account your exact requirements, leaving you potentially exposed. That’s why it pays off to speak to a specialist insurance broker immersed in rural affairs. We have developed a new Land and Estate product that can be tailored specifically to each CLA member from small farms right up to the largest estates. It covers a wide range of personal and commercial insurances.
- We offer some of the widest cover in the market at extremely competitive rates
- We are authorised by our underwriters to pay claims of up to £100,000 (excluding liability) in-house which means that claims can be settled more speedily
- We offer an All Risks worldwide cover on home and contents which means that you can have peace of mind when overseas
- If you have your home contents insured on this product, we can offer a travel extension
- We can cover the larger risks including Buildings, Contents, Fine Art and Valuables
- We offer high limits of indemnity under Public and Products Liability and Employers’ Liability
- We offer Environmental Liability of up to £2,000,000 limit of indemnity.
Environmental impairment liability
Environmental damage is a growing risk that many farmers and land owners have found it difficult to obtain adequate insurance cover for.
Recent figures published by DEFRA show that agriculture was responsible for nearly 15% of serious pollution incidents in the UK in 2010-11. Despite this, many insurance policies still only include very limited environmental damage cover.
The CLA land policy can include cover for most gradual pollution incidents. Our free pollution factsheet is available to members.Download brochure
Your home and possessions are likely to be your biggest investment so it’s essential that you insure them for the right amounts. We recommend periodical valuations to avoid the risk of being under insured and to give you peace of mind that you are correctly covered.
If you are interested in valuing your property or possessions we have taken the hassle out of finding the right company and negotiated a reduced cost valuation service with a reputable firm. Email email@example.com to find out more.
At CLA Insurance we can provide a Household product flexible enough to protect your property, land and belongings whilst maintaining a competitive premium.
Land and Estate
A new Land and Estate product that can be tailored specifically to each CLA member from small farms right up to the largest estates.
Competitive protection for you and your vehicle including cover for specialist rural risks.
We work with businesses of all types and sizes, and act as a trusted advisor in helping them identify, mitigate and deal with risk.
Bespoke Rural Legal
A new legal expenses policy created exclusively for the rural sector.
If you run a shoot syndicate, own land and allow people to shoot on it as guests, let a shoot or shoot as a guest yourself elsewhere, then you need to make sure you have adequate covers.
Single and annual coverage available through our online tool.
Being a trustee of a family trust or other form of trust is a very responsible role with numerous duties. There can be stringent regulation and laws that need to be complied with.